Give feedback...

Approve a video after uploading

Define a channel where people can upload videos but they will only appear after the Channel administrator has approved the video.

306 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BrookeBrooke commented  · 

For sure we need this feature! We have over 3000 users in our global company and we want them to post freely but we can't have users posting anything they like. We must approve the content, the size and the location or the Video Portal would be a mess. I understand Office365 wants to give everyone everything and have a nice social platform, but large corporations have things like FDA guidelines and our content has to be filtered.

• Shon MilesShon Miles commented  · 

and also not let other people with upload permissions to delete other peoples uploads.

• AjayAjay commented  · 

Isn't there a way to insert some workflow in SP, to enable such authorization?

• MarkMark commented  · 

This is a current user requirement from Corporate Communication and Security

• BrianBrian commented  · 

This would make some of our Legal/HR folks be more at ease...

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a glaring omission and has a massive affect on the feasibility of using it at all in the FE and HE sector

• Anonymous commented  · 

This feature will make the difference between whether or not my organization goes with this platform.

• Shon MilesShon Miles commented  · 

This is definitely needed,. In fact, currently if you can upload videos, you can also manage the entire channel!

Feedback and Knowledge Base