or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Matthew Mierzejewski commented  · 

It is now well into the second quarter and we have been holding off on deploying some video channels due to the lack of this feature. Is there an update?

• Anonymous commented  · 

within O365 Video, the Channels tab get's quite confusing once there is a certain number of channels available. So I'd like to see some option to follow certain channels and also a Tab that says "my videos" to quickly navigate to the content I've uploaded...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Or make the same with Yammer and GraphAPI, today we have the ability to "comment" a video Not exactly the same use case, but not far way :
        * From the channel to create a post within a given Yammer Group we defined within the channel setting.
        * A possible evolution could consist to "automatically" make the same (a post) into the Yammer Group when a new Video is publish on the Channel
        * If a User follow the Channel = the Yammer Group, then, he will "follow"

• Luke Greening commented  · 

I really like Shawns idea about auto posting a Video to a Yammer group you have specified for a Channel. That way all group members are up to date on new video content, also allows conversations to take place in real time.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When finding a video using Delve, for example, it would be nice to be able to tag the video, or mark the channel as Favorite.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Place a favorites selector in Office 365 Video channels.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add possibility to "Follow" chanel/autor , to get notification about whats new in video portal...
        Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able to subscribe to channels. I just made a channel, but short of directly booking marking a link to it, I have to search for it in the list. very inconvenient.

• Shawn Beighle commented  · 

we've recently started posting videos using Office 365 Video, and a couple of my users have asked if there's a way for them to be notified whenever new videos have been posted in the channels that they find most interesting. Is it in the product roadmap to allow users to be able to subscribe to channels and be notified of new videos posted?

Just a thought, from my perspective, but if there was a way to link a channel to a Yammer group within the enterprise, so that new videos posted to a specific channel would automatically create a yam to that group, that would very cool.

Feedback and Knowledge Base