Give feedback...

Allow External Sharing

Please allow external sharing as with other site collections - what else are we going to do with all the training material we have prepared for our users..

2,817 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter Lunding Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

154 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rhys Gottwald commented  · 

Is Anonymous sharing included in this plan?

• Andrew Maisey commented  · 

External video sharing permissions would be ideal for a number of needs I have.

Having a video service integrated with O365 rather than using an external provider would be optimal.

• Michele Mix commented  · 

I see you started working on allowing external sharing of videos in 365 over a year and a half ago... when can I share my videos publicly? I work for a public school and teach a TV Production high school class, and we have embedded the daily announcement video our class makes on our school website for the community and parents to view as well. But only our school staff and students have O365 accounts, and it asks for a login to view the video. I have changed the permission to "view to everyone" on the channel, but it's saying that the only choice is everyone internally.... but we want these to be able to be viewed by others who do not have a 365 account. This is very limiting, if it cannot be done, it disappoints me.

• Jesper Lund Stocholm commented  · 

We put all of our videos of external content on YouTube, but we want to govern administration of that content by our Office365 AD setup. In short - we don't want to put all of our content on a platform that we do not control (YouTube) and we want to govern it ourselves.

This basically means that we need to be able to share specified content/videos to anonymous users and embed it on our web page etc.

• VUW physlabs commented  · 

O365 forced on us through corporate decisions, but yet again we see that it falls way short on what a lot of users expect. And I guess that for every vote on here there are 10 people who can't be bothered because of the change resistance at MS

• La commented  · 

+1

• Joe Heapy commented  · 

Please. Please. Please.
        I want to share our videos with our clients.
        Vimeo, YouTube and others let me do this.

• Antonio commented  · 

External shared and anonymous accesso is a must

• Andreas Hacklinger commented  · 

Please implement the function! External sharing is a must! This is a key feature to use Stream!

• Anonymous commented  · 

External sharing & anonymous access please

• Stuart Hasic commented  · 

External sharing (without sign in) is a must for viewing content. Comments not required.

• Jennifer Seitsinger commented  · 

Yes!! Educators need the ability to provide students and families easy access to videos!! We need external sharing!!

• Fabio commented  · 

• Anonymous commented  · 

one year passed no update form admin

• Yan commented  · 

please add this feature

• Anonymous commented  · 

please add this feature or i am going with google.

• Shrikant commented  · 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base