Give feedback...

Allow External Sharing

Please allow external sharing as with other site collections - what else are we going to do with all the training material we have prepared for our users..

3,211 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Peter Lunding Smith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

179 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rob Clarke commented  · 

Is there any news on this service?

• Will commented  · 

There link needs to have a time limit.

• Rafael Diaz commented  · 

Same issue to our services, this need to be done soon... Please take notice of the clients needs...

• Derek Gabriel commented  · 

2 years and "started", do we have any updates on this?

• Patxi commented  · 

Yes, that is a must for both Video and Stream. I will love to see it implemented soon.

• Chad Smith commented  · 

Another vote here to have this for Stream.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to see this feature as well, with the ability to expire the link similar to YouTube

• Johan commented  · 

Any updates on this? Are you also enabling sharing with anonymous users ?

• Anonymous commented  · 

This definitely needs to be added. Please add this feature, as many of our users are interested in sharing their recording and videos with external users.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature, as many of our users are interested in sharing their recording and videos with external users.

• Tristen Robinson commented  · 

Why this isn't already a feature is beyond me, I've added an external domain to the allowed list and it still doesn't work..
        Admin post on this was literally 2 years ago..
        We've had 365 Video, replaced by Stream, and yet we are still having to use Youtube...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Really need this for Stream!

• Francois commented  · 

Any updates on this ?

• Tony commented  · 

Any updates on this?

• Charlie commented  · 

This is a very important feature and should be included for Office 365 video, as the video portal is nothing but a SharePoint site collection.

• Kevin commented  · 

Any updates on when sharing with external customers will be available?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am a long distance caregiver and have family members who are not Office 365 users. I would like to share my family videos to my external relatives and close friends in a more secure fashion than using YouTube or other social media sites. Currently, I just Microsoft Stream to share within Office 365 direct users, and these videos are recordings from the doctor and other medical offices concerning my mother's current condition. Hence why they need to be in a more protected sharing environment, but I cannot afford to have "everyone" in Office 365 just to view the videos.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base